Remove the parts from the JacPac® carrying case.
- The CO2 cylinder does NOT contain CO2. You must get it filled before it can be used to power your air powered hand tools.
- Once filled with CO2, screw the cylinder into the bottom flange of the JacPac Regulator. Make sure there is an o-ring in the top groove of the brass connector on your cylinder. This o-ring acts as a seal. Replacement safety seal o-rings are packaged in your JacPac kit.
- Ensure the cylinder and regulator are tightly sealed.
- Attach the air hose fitting to the fitting on the JacPac regulator.
- Attach the pneumatic hand tool of choice to the quick connect universal fitting on the hose.