JacPac - The Powerful CO2 Compressor For Pneumatic Hand Tools
JacPac® CO2 is an award-winning power system that uses refillable liquid CO2 cylinders. It provides all the power of a traditional air compressor but fits into the palm of your hand.
The JacPac® CO2 Power System, including the regulator, 10-foot hose and liquid CO2 cylinder, hooks onto your belt and fits any standard pneumatic tool. The enormous energy contained in liquid CO2 gives you full power to operate your pneumatic – air powered – hand tools without the need of a traditional air compressor.
- Hooks to your belt and goes where you go
- Full power for quick-fire, single-shot tools such as brad nailers, pin and roofing nailers, finishing and framing nailers, staplers, and caulking and grease guns
- Universal connector attaches to any standard pneumatic tool
- 20 oz CO2 cylinder shoots 1500 1" brad nails or 500 1" narrow crown staples
- No more lugging heavy air compressors or untangling air hoses
- No more lengthy set-up times – sets up in under 2 minutes
- Complete JacPac CO2 weighs 5 lbs. Less than a Sunday roast!
- Environmentally friendly: reusable cylinders and quiet operation
- Learn more about CO2 nail guns
The JacPac® CO2 Power System has revolutionized the power tool industry, winning numerous innovation awards including Popular Mechanics magazine’s Editors' Choice Award for Innovation and Design. Workbench magazine named JacPac one of the Top 10 Innovations of 2007 and BUILDERnews called it one of the Best Products of 2007.